Relaxing Saturday

Steve and I had a great day yesterday.

We went for an early morning walk . . . really early, like 5 am.

Did some shopping for the upcoming birthday/holiday season. Got my nephew a book about
Knights and Castles for his Birthday.

I knit while watching "Arsenic and Old Lace" - if you haven't seen it, you should.

I knit some more later while watching football. The football was on more for the background noise.

We went on a short bike-ride.

Also went to the Habitat for Humanity Restore, just to check it out. We found a beautiful piece of granite, but since we have no clue what we would do with it, we left it there.

Cooked dinner together, which was a lot of fun.

Went out to the Plaza, where he bought me a new knitting book as an early birthday present.
"Knitting New Mittens and Gloves" by Robin Melanson.

He has some big plans for my birthday on Tuesday - I am really excited to see what he has come up with.

Comments

Popular Posts