A rough week

What's up with this week? A bombing at the Boston Marathon. Ricin being sent to the Senate and the President. A fertilizer plant blows up. Oh, and the weather is ridiculously cold. And those are the big events. In addition, my friends have had personal stresses - working overtime, flooded basements, rough days, etc. I know for me, the rain and cold have sapped my energy. Grading papers has made me feel like a failure. I have no motivation to do much of anything. 

Thankfully, I have a fun weekend planned ahead - a day of friends, archery, throwing sheep (?), laughter, sunshine (need to remember the sunscreen), bling, girlie drinks, and general fun. I know that the sun will come out and the weather will someday be warm again. 

And, while I know that I am truly blessed, I am so ready for this week to be over.  

Comments

Popular Posts