Oh the Possibilities. . . .



My recent fabric purchases, washed, dried, and ready to be made into something fabulous. 


From left to right. 
(1) Yellow-green linen. I bought this from Fabric-Mart.com as a buy-the-piece sale. They were having an extra 20% off promotion. As a result I was able to purchase 6 yards of 100% linen for $28 dollars. It is a nice linen. Not sure yet what I am going to do with it. It would be a great lining color, or I might dye it. 

(2) Purple linen from Carolina Calico that I bought while at Pennsic. I love the color, it is such a rich color. Again, I don't have any specific plans for it as yet, but I am sure I will find a use for it. 

(3) The white is my favorite fabric out of the group. It is a beautiful cotton/linen blend I bought at 96 District at Pennsic. I will be making under tunics and chemises with it. The weave is smooth and fine. I wish I could have bought a whole bolt. 

(4) Another linen-cotton blend from 96 District. It is not as fine as the white, but a wonderful color. It will be a tunic for Pepin and the color will be fabulous on him. 


Comments

Popular Posts