Jan 18th - AM

This last few days have been full of much preparation for class, and a bit of knitting. Also, preparations (mostly mental) for the arctic blast that is to hit us today. The coldest days of the season so far with temperatures below zero (F). I imagine my friends in Iowa and Chicago have already felt the blast.

Wed night - I took the evening off from working, instead watching movies and knitting. Yesterday, we pretty much held with our no TV night, we watched Wheel of Fortune while eating dinner (onion pie and salad - mmmmmmm). I spent the rest of the evening preparing for classes today.

This weekend - probably more cooking, watching movies, knitting, and preparing for classes. I plan to be a real homebody (I am a big wimp when it comes to cold temperatures, especially this cold). I also hope to have some updated pictures of my knitting,.

Comments

Popular Posts