Herbs

Red Fuschia and Blue Lobelias

The pots on the front step
The pots on the side of the house


My garden has made me happy. Each morning, I walk around my yard, examining the plants I have planted, checking to see if they are doing well. I really enjoy planting and planning. I love watching the plants grow and blossom. I just feel cool when I go out to collect spinach or some herb to use for dinner. Granted the last does not happen all that often, so I think the next additions to my plant collection will be culinary herbs.

Herbs I have currently
Basil
Thai Basil
Pineapple Sage
Rosemary
Cilantro
Lavender
Sweet Woodruff
Elfin Thyme (though I don't know if you eat this, I'll have to taste it).
Chamomile

What I need/would like to have
Regular Thyme
Sage
Parsley (though I have planted some seeds in the greenhouse at school)
Lemon Thyme
Mints
Dill
Fennel
Bay Laurel

Comments

Popular Posts