100 days of Creating



Day 1 - Knitting 

A new month brings new adventures. 
A new month provides an opportunity for new commitments.

100 days of creating. Many days I spend at least some time creating: planning, dreaming, researching, execution. Today I make a commitment to spend at least 10 minutes each day creating, and to document the process here. 

Day 1 - I had the urge to knit and to start something new. In particular, I had the urge to knit socks, and to use up some of the sock yarn I have on hand. I also wanted to let go of overthinking about projects. So I grabbed my copy of "Knitting on the Road" by Nancy Bush off my book shelf, and grabbed the first skein of sock yarn from the top of my yarn drawer. 

I am working on the New England Socks. After a couple of false starts, I have made it about an inch. My knitting is a bit rusty, so I imagine my progress will speed up as I get back into the swing of it. I am excited to see how colors changes turn out. 



Comments

Popular Posts