5/100 - A bit of organization and more knitting

This evening I started packing up my knitting supplies, among a few other things. I decided that I needed to organize my bits and bobs of yarn by color: blues, greens, whites and yellows, reds and oranges, purples, browns and blacks. I also unearthed unfinished knitting projects, leatherworking projects, and sewing projects. And....I didn't let myself get too distracted by them, which is good, because they all need more than 30 minutes to be completed. Instead,  I kept focused on packing....but let me tell you, it was difficult.    I also knit about 10 rounds on my New England Tidepool socks. When I get to turning the heel, I will post pictures. Right now the progress doesn't make for interesting pictures. Especially at 12:30 at night. 



Comments

Popular Posts