Kennedy Forest in Forest Park, St. Louis

Aug. 6th, 2017 - Kennedy Forest

My goal of visiting new places in Aug. 2017, led me to the Kennedy Forest in Forest Park, St. Louis. My friend Emeline and I planned to meet there at noon on a Saturday, a beautiful unseasonably cool August Saturday. I am not super familiar with the geography at Forest Park, and my GPS led me astray. So, I was late, and Emeline had to talk me through how to get there. Let me say, Saturday Forest Park traffic by the zoo ...well, it's slow to say the least.

I was finally able to find a parking spot to squeeze into -hooray for having a small car.  And we had a lovely hike through an Urban Woodland. Though, I don't think it is a place I would go back to on a Saturday afternoon.




I found a plant that I am not familiar with - discovering different plants is one thing I like about living somewhere different. 



Yellow 
Dominates Late Summer


  



 Yellow by Coldplay

Comments

Popular Posts